Participation packages and fees
Attendance at the St. Petersburg International Economic Forum plenary session is not included in participant packages and is by invitation only.
The price will increase on 2 April 2024.
- entry to all business and cultural programme events at the Forum (excluding the plenary session and invitation-only events);
- access to networking areas at the Forum venue (excluding locations for invitation-only events);
- information support.
RUB 1 050,000 (inclusive of 20% VAT)*
EUR 14,388 (inclusive of 20% VAT)*
USD 15,444 (inclusive of 20% VAT)*
Price is indicated per person. The price will increase on 2 April 2024 to RUB 1 200,000 / EUR 16,440 / USD 17,652. You can pay for your participation in the Forum at the reduced price until 2 April.
* No discounts are offered for participation in the Forum. To pay for participation in the Forum, participants must sign an agreement or issue an invoice agreement, which acts as a confirmation and guarantee of participation. The date of payment shall be considered to be the date on which the funds reach the account of the Roscongress Foundation.
Registration quotas (permitted number of participants per company)
In order to maintain a high level of attendance at the Forum and encourage participation from a broad range of organizations and companies, the organizers have put the following restrictions in place:
The Participant package fee is to be paid for each representative attending the event. Please note that if the quota for participants from a given company is exceeded, the participation fee for the first additional participant will be 20% above the package price. The participation fee for each subsequent participant will increase by 50% of the package price.
SPIEF sideline events participant
The ‘SPIEF sideline events participant’ package provides the opportunity to attend the industry and thematic events during the SPIEF opening day (5 June).
On 5 June, the SPIEF platform will shift its focus to opportunities for the development of and cooperation among Russian and international small and medium-sized businesses: the Day of International SME Cooperation will be held.
Among key events:
- 9th Russian Small and Medium-sized Enterprises Forum
- ‘Ensuring Drug Security’ Russian Pharmaceutical Forum
PACKAGE COST – RUB 60,000 / EUR 828 / USD 888 (including VAT)
All applications are considered by the Organizing Committee on an individual basis. Representatives of small and medium-sized businesses may be approved for participation within the quota at a cost of RUB 25,000 / EUR 348 / USD 372 (including 20% VAT). The number of participants within the quota is limited.
Opportunities for participants
- Access to the Day of International SME Cooperation
- Access to all Forum events on 5 June (excluding invitation-only events)
- Access to business networking areas at the Forum venue on 5 June (with limited access to event areas by special invitation)
- Access to interactive communication platforms and other opportunities at the SPIEF for international cooperation among SMEs
- SPIEF Investment & Business Expo
- Information support
Apply to participate
Application review process
Your application will be reviewed by the Forum Organizing Committee. The review process varies by applicant but can take up to 10 days.
If your application is approved, you will receive an invitation to the Forum and your application status will be updated in real-time in the ‘My events’ section of your Roscongress personal account.
To participate in SPIEF, you must be in receipt of a written invitation issued by the Forum organizers.
The Forum organizers reserve the right to reject an application without explanation.
Confirming your attendance
Once you have received an invitation, please confirm your participation by going to the ‘My events – SPIEF 2024 – Event dashboard’ section of your account.
If you do not intend to attend the Forum, please inform the organizers through your personal account.
If you have received an invitation but have decided not to attend the Forum, or have previously confirmed your participation but no longer plan to attend, please decline your participation via the Roscongress personal account or by informing the Roscongress Foundation specialist you are in touch with regarding your participation in the Forum.
Substituting a participant
A participant can only be substituted with the approval of the Forum Organizing Committee. If you have confirmed your participation but no longer plan to attend the Forum for any reason, and you wish to arrange a replacement, please contact the Roscongress Foundation specialist you are in touch with regarding your participation in the Forum.
The specialist’s contact information can be found in the Roscongress personal account.
Participation in the Forum as a moderator or speaker
Should you wish to participate in the St. Petersburg International Economic Forum 2024 as a moderator or speaker, please email your request to the Organizing Committee. For more information, please contact the Forum information centre: +7 (812) 680 0000.
An accreditation badge is required to enter the St. Petersburg International Economic Forum 2024 venue.
To collect a badge, you must
3. Upload a required photo for your badge
- Colour photo against a light background
- Photo size – 480 × 640 pixels
- Photo format – JPG or JPEG
- Full-face photo with no headgear
- Your face must take up at least 70% of the photo
Tab ‘My events – St. Petersburg International Economic Forum 2024 – Event dashboard – Personal information – Photo – Edit data’.
Tab ‘My events – St. Petersburg International Economic Forum 2024 – Event dashboard – Personal information – Edit data’.
Please make sure that the scanned copy is legible and contains complete information about the data you gave when registering, including the series and number of the document, the issuing date, the issuing authority, and a photo.
Formats: JPG, JPEG, PDF, PNG.
More information will be available in the ‘Badge collection’ section.
For additional information, please contact the St. Petersburg International Economic Forum information centre: