Information about the accreditation procedure
1 March 2020 – 17 April 2020
1 March 2020 – 24 April 2020
14 May 2020 – 1 June 2020
Approval of quotas
Acceptance of accreditation applications
Receipt of accreditation package
Employees, drivers, and vehicles of contracting organizations which will be located at the central venue of the Saint Petersburg International Economic Forum (hereinafter – SPIEF) for work-related purposes must obtain accreditation for assembly/disassembly from 08:00 17 May 2020 until 18:00 1 June 2020 and from 08:00 7 June 2020 until 24:00 12 June 2020.
Stand attendants, employees, drivers, and vehicles of contracting organizations which will be located at the central venue of SPIEF for work-related purposes must obtain accreditation for the Forum from 18:00 1 June 2020 until 08:00 7 June 2020
Please note that stand attendants, employees, drivers, and vehicles accredited for the Forum do not require accreditation for assembly/disassembly.
For the accreditation of staff, vehicles, and drivers (for the needs of technical staff), you must:
Log in to the personal web office using the username (login) and password you have received in person or by email.
Complete the relevant registration applications for staff, drivers, and vehicles in accordance with the period of accreditation and upload photographs of the staff and drivers who are required to be present at the SPIEF main venue for operational reasons.
The photos must meet the following requirements:
- photo size of 480x640 pixels;
- the photo must be colour against a white background of the ‘document’ type;
- 300 dpi resolution (photo quality);
- the image must be full-face without any headgear;
- the face image must take up at least 70% of the photo.
Applications for the accreditation of stand attendants, technical staff, drivers, and vehicles are accepted from 1 March 2020 until 24 April 2020.
Changes and additions to the lists must be approved and may be recorded until 28 April 2020. Changes and additions after 28 April 2020 must be approved by the Forum Director.
Changes to the data of:
- employees or their status within the quotas;
shall be made independently by the responsible representative of the contractor taking into account that:
- after saving the data of employees/drivers/vehicles, they can no longer be edited from the personal web office;
- any changes must be made by submitting an application for changes to the email address of the dedicated manager of the Technical Personnel and Vehicle Accreditation Department;
- if a single employee/driver/vehicle needs to be replaced with another one, you must first delete the entry for the employee/driver/vehicle being replaced and then enter the data of the new one in the latter’s place;
- after a badge/transport pass/temporary pass has been issued, the data of the employee/driver/vehicle cannot be deleted independently; to replace or remove exhibitors, staff and drivers who have been issued badges, please contact the Technical Staff and Transport Accreditation Department manager assigned to your organization
- the replacement or deletion of such employees/drivers/vehicles as well as the replacement of employees/drivers/vehicles that were denied accreditation based on the results of a check shall take place via a manager of the Technical Personnel and Vehicle Accreditation Department.
The Forum organizer reserves the right to decline accreditation applications without explanation.
Receiving your accreditation package
Badges and passes for stand attendants, technical staff, and drivers and vehicles of technical staff are issued as part of a single accreditation package (AP) to the designated person upon presenting passport, a letter of authority, and lists of stand attendants, technical staff, vehicles, and drivers.
Participants may collect their accreditation package from 14 May 2020 to 1 June 2020 at the accreditation point for technical staff, drivers, and vehicles by prior arrangement of the date and time of collection with the manager of the Technical Staff and Transport Accreditation Department overseeing the accreditation of your organization.
You can print a copy of the letter of authority and lists of technical staff, vehicles, and drivers from the personal web office (in the section ‘Letters of Authority and Lists’).
When picking up badges and temporary passes with a letter of authority, you must submit copies of the passports of all stand attendants, technical staff, and drivers awaiting accreditation according to the lists accompanying the letter of authority.
If a discrepancy is found with the passport data that was entered during verification, a badge or temporary pass may only be issued after changes have been made and the information provided is re-checked (at least 3 business days).
Employees/drivers may not pick up badges/passes in person!
Answers to frequently asked questions can be found in the ‘FAQ’ section of the website
If you have any questions concerning the accreditation of staff, drivers, and vehicles, please contact the Technical Staff and Transportation Accreditation Department by phone at: +7 (812) 408 0013 from 10:00 until 18:00.